Studies have been done on a variety of topics in the information management field. I am particularly interested in topics under the sub-heading of "Personal Information Management". Several teams of students at the University of Washington studied the following topics:
Folders vs Tags for organizing information
Factors contributing to abandonment of IM strategies
Putting information in its place in a digital age
Planning to organize personal information
Human cognition and personal information management
Information behavior
Human behavior related to information
I am intrigued by these topics. I intend to continue delving into some of these topics in the coming weeks and months.
Folders vs Tags for organizing information
Factors contributing to abandonment of IM strategies
Putting information in its place in a digital age
Planning to organize personal information
Human cognition and personal information management
Information behavior
Human behavior related to information
I am intrigued by these topics. I intend to continue delving into some of these topics in the coming weeks and months.
No comments:
Post a Comment