This is advertised as secure on-line storage of up to 1GB. I don't know enough about it to comment on its security, but it is another option out there for storage. It seems like when we open our minds to the possibilities and stop limiting ourselves based on past experience and legacy technologies, there are all kinds of new capabilities available to us.
The one thing I'll say here is that I certainly hope it gives one the opportunity to search metadata and categorize based on metadata, otherwise, it will only be like a big storage closet where you can put things, and complain about having to sift through to find a specific item. In fact, it would be great if, when you added an item it would automatically categorize it based on subject or title and if the categorization could be rearranged based on any key word.
Information Landfill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment